Level 1 Certificate in Digital Business Administration
Discover how important digital skills are in modern life and how to improve your own ability and confidence when using digital technology for personal and work purposes.
Worksop, Derby & South Yorkshire
About this course
The course will allow you to develop your digital literacy skills and progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
The course is made up of the following units:
- Find and use information
- Safety and security when using data and digital devices
- Communicating and collaborating online
- Using word processing software
- Digital career development
Who this course is for
Applicants should be aged 19 and above, currently unemployed and claiming benefits.
No previous qualifications in this relevant field are necessary but learners should be currently working at a minimum of entry level 3.
This specialism would suit candidates looking to enter any type of employment or progress to further learning.
- Learn for free
Free course specifically for unemployed/jobseekers looking to increase their employability
- 2 week course
There is approximately 20 hours of study required each week.
- Fully accredited course
Gain an internationally recognised Level 1 Certificate in Understanding of Digital Business Administration
- How to search for and use information using digital devices
- Ways to check the information found online is factually correct
- How to use digital devices safely and securely at home and at work
- Understand the different ways of communicating online and when to use them
- Basic use of word processing software
- Using digital resources to develop your career/education